Monday, March 3, 2014

Fitness and Nutrition!

Day 1
Today I am rerouting my plan to fitness and nutrition.
I am super motivated because I have soccer tryouts in exactly 7 days and spring break in 25.
But my fitness plan will surpass those dates and continue through the rest of the trimester.
Today I plan to run on the treadmill for at least 2 miles, possibly 2.5. I also am going to do a circuit of weights.
I have a goal of 1200 calories per day using exercise to subtract calories.
I will use the app "my fitness pal" to help keep record and I will update that to my blog.
I am also staying away from carbohydrates and most sweets- no bread, pasta, pastries, etc.
What to eat:
Vegetables
Lean meat
Beans
Fruit
Eggs
low fat dairy

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like spring break to motivate people to evaluate their nutrition and fitness! I'm glad you have a new focus. I love the "My Fitness Pal" app -- "Lose It" is another good one.

    ReplyDelete